SSC Management Group Ltd is proud of its workmanship and customers service and therefore looks to utilize any complaints made as an opportunity to learn and improve, as well as a providing a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
The aim of our policy is:
- To provide a complaints procedure which is both clear and easy to use.
- To ensure that all SSC Management Group Ltd employees understand what to do if a complaint is received
- To guarantee that all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely fashion.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
What is a complaint?
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of service or works provided by SSC Management Group Ltd.
Submitting a complaint
A complaint can be submitted either by email or in writing.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively and confidentially only involving those who need to know whilst ensure that we follow any relevant data protection requirements.
Responsibility & Review
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with our Managing Director Martin Grant.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.